© 2007-2021

© 2007-2021
G@ttoGiallo
Follow GattoGialloNews on TwitterCreative Commons License







G@tto: On SALE in South Sardinia

May 02, 2010

Pedro and his 58 Rimbaud[s] on Le Mur


Le M.U.R. # 70 - Pedrô - May 2-13, 2010

and... from May 7 to Aug. 1st, 2010:
"RIMBAUDMANIA", Galerie des Bibliothèques
22 rue Malher, ParisIV
________



Ten days later, two musicians [guitar & berimbau] were performing an interesting
version of Brecht-Weill's
'Alabama Song'.
I regret now I haven't took a little video or at least asked for their names...
I was in a hurry.

2 comments:

Trotter said...

58 Rimbaud and no Verlaine?

No, I'm not talking about L... ;)

Trotter said...

Hi G@tto! What happened? Like Chatwin, gone to Patagonia? ;)

Ephesus Masterpieces are at Blogtrotter Two for you to enjoy; I’m sure you’ll be impressed!! Have a great week!!



Related Posts with Thumbnails