© 2007-2021

© 2007-2021
G@ttoGiallo
Follow GattoGialloNews on TwitterCreative Commons License







G@tto: On SALE in South Sardinia

December 19, 2009

Last minute Christmas shopping ?

... yes, but in a fair trade shop, of course !




Au-Delà des Frontières/Beyond Borders
- 106, rue Amelot - Paris XI - M° Filles du Calvaire
Commerce Equitable
/Fair Trade













But fair trade Au-delà des Frontières has now an unfair neighbour since Altermundi
opened a new store one month ago, just in front of theirs -
isn't this a "coup bas" ?
___
(beyond borders/previous post)

1 comment:

Jaana said...

I'm on my "Happy Snappy Christmas your" thanking every who's been visiting our site with comments, so: thank you!

I finished my Christmas shopping today, and I wish we had a fair trade shop like that overhere!

Wishing you and yours a very happy holiday season! Hyvää joulua, merry Christmas!



Related Posts with Thumbnails