© 2007-2021

© 2007-2021
G@ttoGiallo
Follow GattoGialloNews on TwitterCreative Commons License







G@tto: On SALE in South Sardinia

August 02, 2009

Secret life on a balcony...

The pigeons arrived in my granny's village sometime in the eighties.


Nowadays I think there are more pigeons than sheeps, cows and goats all together
and they breed faster than flying rabbits
!


I discovered these two chicks in the old granite house's balcony, while doing
the yearly clean up routine - checking the windows still close and fighting back

the ivy which obstinately tries to sneak inside.
I think they were less than one week old.


Three days later, some grey feathers mixed up to the previous yellow...


Last time I went to check their growth, six days later, eyes were wide open and
size had doubled. Good luck chicks !
__________

No comments:



Related Posts with Thumbnails