© 2007-2021

© 2007-2021
G@ttoGiallo
Follow GattoGialloNews on TwitterCreative Commons License







G@tto: On SALE in South Sardinia

April 30, 2009

Discovered on TV news, today...

... I was very busy this morning - the tube draining was blocked, so I was
going to and fro with a plunger and caustic soda when, passing by the TV
in my way from the kitchen to the bathroom, I suddenly froze in front of it.

I wasn't ready to see this before my morning coffee :


The Berlusco and his fave minister in an Αρκαδία-style landscape !
(by Filippo Panseca, Art & Savonnerie exhibition - Priamar/Savona, Italy).

Be sure a little later the water was running free in the bath tube.
________________________

2 comments:

GMG said...

This one is amazing! And what about the exchange of letters with his wife? ;))

[G@ttoGiallo] said...

...and public apologies !



Related Posts with Thumbnails