© 2007-2021

© 2007-2021
G@ttoGiallo
Follow GattoGialloNews on TwitterCreative Commons License







G@tto: On SALE in South Sardinia

February 02, 2008

A Lighthouse in my Former Fief !

And nobody told G@tto !

I lived in this area for more than ten years and they just waited I was gone
to build this !
A brilliant idea for signalling a fish market so well hidden behind this concrete
wall that It took me a while to discover it, quite by chance.




A few weeks ago I fell on this and this in Eric's "Paris Daily Photo" so I just waited
for an occasion to return in my ancient fief and shoot this stunning tower.
Thank you Eric !



"La Criée du Phare" - 69, rue Castagnary/15e
[M° Plaisance or Bus 62].

Just behind the market there is the railway Montparnasse Station... see it ?
Fishes & oisters come to Paris straight from the Atlantic...
not exactly for sighseeing.


No comments:



Related Posts with Thumbnails