© 2007-2021

© 2007-2021
G@ttoGiallo
Follow GattoGialloNews on TwitterCreative Commons License







G@tto: On SALE in South Sardinia

June 06, 2010

Italian wine tasting at Idea Vino...

It is Saturday, I'm hanging about there, enter in - just to say hello to Rita
and see what's new and...


... amaze me ! you can taste some Italian wines.
What a great
!

Today, 3 Bertani wines :
- Due Uve 2008
, Veneto,
- Bardolino Le Nogare 2009,
- and Villa Novare Valpolicella classico 2009.


From June 1st to July 31 - Don't miss this !


the Italian winery
88, avenue Parmentier
Paris XI - info@idea-vino.fr


* * *

3 comments:

Gattina said...

I know Italian wine, lol ! My husband is Italian. I was curious to know who hides behind the name "Gatto giallo" because I called myself Gattina ! I found your name on "Trotters" blog.
cheers
from a Gattina to a giallo Gatto !

hampers said...

What a wonderful post, beautifully written. It captures these wines so well.

[G@ttoGiallo] said...

@Gattina, yep, remember seen you at Gil's.

@Hampers, beautiful at aperitive time !



Related Posts with Thumbnails