© 2007-2021

© 2007-2021
G@ttoGiallo
Follow GattoGialloNews on TwitterCreative Commons License







G@tto: On SALE in South Sardinia

July 27, 2008

Second mission abroad...

Yes, but this time a driver was sent to pick me up for another coach session
in JewTown.

As a matter of fact the road journey was shorter than last year's flight and door to door,
so I didn't have to risk my life in
Orly's basement bowels like in 2007.

Now here I am, safe and back to my fief for a while - with a few JewTown postcards...




















This odd structure on the right, called
la ruche (the hive), hosts
the Louis Aragon
métro and bus station and a car parking, at
the south end of
métro's line # 7 in Villejuif (JewTown for G@tto).





















The Coptic church, on boulevard Maxime Gorki, alias
the Nationale 7 road.
Nice place, cute monks.





















You can find in here the best espresso coffee in JewTown
- a very good one indeed, in rue Jean-Jaurès... for 1€20 !





















The
Acapulco was a good and cosy mex restaurant but...
It's all over now (... baby blue), the place is for sale.






















This one is still open and very pleasant in summer evenings,
but if I were you I shouldn't go farer than the entrées...




















Just funny, a toilet booth to rent.























Indiscretion...

(she didn't see me).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The building design look unique and different.

And what about the cute monk? I don't know whether they will feel the same.

REENASHWINA

[G@ttoGiallo] said...

Hmm, I don't think so... not exactly.



Related Posts with Thumbnails