© 2007-2021

© 2007-2021
G@ttoGiallo
Follow GattoGialloNews on TwitterCreative Commons License







G@tto: On SALE in South Sardinia

June 30, 2011

And the 100th artist to climb Le Mur is...


Le M.U.R. - # 100 - ROA - june 30/2011


Music: dj Black Sifichi - Fela Kuti "Demo Crazy".

Passed by a first time around 3, then on my way back around 4:30
pm
,
work was still in progress... Shame on me, but I wanted so badly
a
G@tto's foamy coffe that I left and went back home.



[75018laurence]

A few steps away,
in the Rue Saint Maur, Ella & Pitr provided a frame
for you
to shoot yourself in front of it...


... so smile and shoot your photo memories of Paris/Oberkampf.

And do not forget to send a copy to the artists!
___

1 comment:

Trotter said...

Hi G@tto! Sorry for the absence; another busy fortnight... No holidays... ;)

One of these days I'll have to go and see le Mur myself... ;)

Blogtrotter Two is touring Cap Corse... Enjoy and have a wonderful weekend!!



Related Posts with Thumbnails