© 2007-2021

© 2007-2021
G@ttoGiallo
Follow GattoGialloNews on TwitterCreative Commons License







G@tto: On SALE in South Sardinia

October 08, 2008

KatuHoria in the Basque Country...

The Basque Country is the territory which is historically,
ethnically and culturally Basque.
Spanish and French may call Basque Country (Pays
Basque, País Vasco) only to a portion of the country, not
the whole nation.
Nevertheless, Basques conceive their country as
embracing the area of the traditional seven provinces :

Lapurdi, Nafarroa Beherea and Zuberoa on the French
side, and
Bizkaia, Gipuzkoa, Araba and Nafarroa on
the Spanish side.

The Basque name of the Basque Country is Euskal Herria.
The Basque name of G@ttoGiallo is K@tuHoria.

(K@tuHoria recommends a conscientious approach
of the Basque culture before you go farer).

...





































































2 comments:

Lisa Wines said...

I am a VERY BAD GIRL. I met you, had a very nice dinner with you, and then had your amazing special recipe coffee. Then we talked about your bad friend who never comments on your blog, and what do I do? I don't comment on your blog!

I am so sorry. And...I thank you for my delicious coffee, and for my invitation into your cozy apartment. I promise I will be back more often, and will try to comment too.

I am jealous that you are in Basque country. I had just one evening across the border in Spain, below Biarritz, and now I want to go back and spend more time. Take pictures and tell us all about your trip.

Many bizous!

[G@ttoGiallo] said...

Hi Lisa !
Thanks - Coming to O-My_Word !



Related Posts with Thumbnails