© 2007-2021

© 2007-2021
G@ttoGiallo
Follow GattoGialloNews on TwitterCreative Commons License







G@tto: On SALE in South Sardinia

November 16, 2011

A C@t in Bahrain - 1

... and here we are with the first images
from the Kingdom of Bahrain.

Morning light for my first wakeup in Amwaj Islands...



[Increasing the contrast, curiously reveals a graffiti under the peinture' layer].







Exploring the beach, I'm intrigued by these mounds of sand pellets. Their authors should be those tiny
crabs I saw on the shore.



I've never been a birdwatcher, until today, but these herons just come and friendly share this quiet beach
with me.

Later on, I've the privilege to attend the private ablution of a dark heron in the deserted pool...




From November 16, until 22, it is the French Week in Bahrain
Opening speech by the French ambassador and cocktail at the InterContinental Regency hotel

Entertainment with the 'Swing DeLuxe' quintet and 'La Bourrée Arverne' dance group.


Tribute to Georges Brassens in Bahrain City Centre.


The 'French Week program' includes, among others,
three gourmet French dinners but, personally, I intend
to enjoy myself with more exotic dishes.



___

2 comments:

Mr Mustache said...

Bonjour ! C'était bien nous à la Locanderia, quelle mémoire, bravo!
Je me suis permis d'ajouter sur notre blog la photo que vous avez pris de notre concert à Bahrein... A très bientot !
Clément pour Swing Deluxe

[G@ttoGiallo] said...

Que c'est drôle !
J'ai d'autres photos, donne ton mail sur gattogiallo-at-gmail-dot-com ou via FB... mais il faudra les créditer ou renvoyer à ParisPointGriset.
C'était bien à La Loc, vous y allez toujours?



Related Posts with Thumbnails